We are pleased to invite you to participate in ME Elecmetal’s latest Summit 40′, taking place November 16-18, 2021 in a virtual format.
ME Elecmetal’s annual 40 SAG mill summit connects a group of specialists from around the world dedicated to sharing successes, challenges, experiences and knowledge with other SAG 40′ mills enthusiasts. . At this summit, we will exchange real-life case studies and share our actual experiences, so we can learn from one another and develop strategies and techniques for performance optimization.
We will discuss topics such as:
– Optimization of 40’ mills and circuits — addressing maintenance and equipment availability and associated balls mills.
– Primary and pebble crushers and their importance in the circuit.
– Operational approaches that take into consideration methods to maximize tonnage and recovery.
– Speed and loading strategies, including ball size and plugging issues.
– Other topics of interest from operators, maintenance workers and metallurgists, who have responsibilities in 40” concentrators.
We appreciate your interest and hope you will participate in this insightful event!
For more information, visit
www.summit40.cl or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
This event is organized and sponsored by ME Elecmetal. Free registration and exclusive participation is provided for mining clients with operations that employ 40′ SAG mills.
Don’t be left out and secure your space!